Monday, November 07, 2005

25 and Younger are the Fastest Growing Group of Homeowners

We all know that the housing market in Seattle is booming! Speaking from recent experience, the prices in Seattle can be pretty high. It is for this reason, that an article I ran across in the Credit Union Times just amazed me. The article cited that more younger consumers are buying homes everyday and the fastest growing age group of homeowners are those 25 or younger. I don’t know about you, but that seems particularly young.

I want to say kudos to anyone at any age that takes the time to save up and buy a house. There are some great financial options available when people decide to buy a house and I suppose that makes it easier for everyone to make their homeowner dreams come true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home