Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Shout Out

This weekend Laurel and I attended the Blog Business Summit at the Bell Harbor Conference Center in Seattle. After spending all day talking about blogs and learning new technology and applications, I am feeling more passionate about blogging. It's more than simply an online diary, which is how I've often heard it described. It can actually be a very powerful tool for building relationships with people. You know, Verity's blog is relatively new and it's a work in progress, but it is headed in the right direction and I'm so excited about what the future holds.

This is my shout out to the folks from the Summit. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us!

1 Comments:

Blogger I See K said...

Terrell,

I think we were at the same table for lunch.

After looking at you blog, I think your team is doing a pretty good job at using blog for business. It actually made me visit your web site.

However, I had to look for it by Google... Is there any reason the link to your company web site is not listed in the blog? Or I just missed the link?

BTW, I like your company web site. It's friendly and inviting.

Tue Nov 01, 01:36:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home