Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me

I celebrated my birthday last week. I am now officially closer to 40 than I am to 30. What the heck happened?! Anyway, I had a lovely birthday and I got it on the cheap.

My husband took me out to dinner. We went to Ohana in Belltown. I LOVE Ohana. It has been so long since we sat down to a sushi dinner. With a two year old and a five month old, going out to dinner is a major challenge.

The challenge is not just finding a time, getting a sitter and all that. It is also financial. Kids aren't cheap and neither is sushi. I was soooo happy when I found out that Passport added Ohana to the restaurant listing.

We feasted on sushi and blue Hawaiian drinks. When I handed her my Verity Platinum Passport VISA, the waitress admitted that she had never seen the card as a duel VISA - Passport card. I explained what a great product it is - two cards in one; a discreet way to use Passport's two-for-one card. She said cool and took 20% off our order (it was happy hour so we didn't have a meal but she set us up anyway).

It was great birthday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlin' T said...

The Passport card rocks! My favorite place to use it is Ray's Cafe. Now I'm in the mood for Blackened Red Rockfish.

Wed Dec 07, 09:55:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home