Thursday, August 17, 2006

Can I Get An Amen!

The below email was sent to us via our board member, Beth Naczkowski. Emails like this make my day! I just had to share it with others.

Read on:

Beth -

Just wanted to shoot you a thank you for mentioning Verity Credit Union. I’m soon to be a member with 2 car loans – not only are the rates excellent, but the service is outstanding.

The loan officer I’m working with is Terri J. She was quick to respond to my application, courteous enough to ask if the timing was appropriate and exceptionally helpful on the loan process – making sure I understood each step. In addition to all of this, she listened intently enough to recommend the additional services (checking, CD, etc) that fit my lifestyle.

My two interactions with Verity employees have been a refreshing change from the big bank that I’m currently banking with. Well, that is, that I WAS banking with until this week. I’ll be a signature member by the end of the month. The credit union I work with now used to be like this, and every interaction I’ve had with them over the last few years reminds me that they’re no longer the credit union with a small community feel. This is what I see in Verity.

Not to mention the loan rates blew everyone else out of the water!

-Christine Jenkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home