Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Fruits of Our Labor

Recently Verity was chosen as a winner in several categories for the 2006 People’s Picks awards! This is an annual award hosted by NWjobs.com, and is designed to acknowledge top Northwest employers.

Being a representative of Verity’s Human Resource department, this award is particularly exciting. Why? Essentially, winners are chosen based upon submissions by individual people. Verity was competing with the likes of Starbucks, Premera Blue Cross, Microsoft, and others. It’s extremely satisfying to know that our employees think highly of Verity. It brings us a step closer to achieving one of our Vision Statements: “Verity will be one of the 10 best places to work.”

We have employees who are talented in their work and dedicated to the credit union industry. Whenever we get the opportunity to showcase our company culture it generates positive feedback from employees, members, and the general public. In my function as a recruiter for Verity, I speak to many individuals who want to work for us just because they have perceived Verity as a great place to work. It makes my job a whole lot easier when people are already excited about our company; and I wear my passion on my sleeve when it comes to credit unions. I may be biased, but Verity is a great place to work!

My hope is that this kind of recognition is just a sample of things to come. We take our commitments very seriously, and will continue to work hard to earn the title as a best place to work. Thankfully, I’m surrounded by like-minded individuals. Together, we create the synergy that is Verity Credit Union.

Check out the details at: http://marketplace.nwsource.com/job/peoplespicks/2006/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home