Monday, August 28, 2006

Two for Two

I got another email last week that made my day. (This is two weeks in a row that such things have come across my desk - I love that!)

One of our Board of Directors, Karen Hunt, sent a nice note to our President regarding the service she received from one of our Member Service employees. Now, I have to tell you, Karen is not an easy one to please. First, she has very high standards - as any board member should. Secondly, she works in the toughest of tough industries in regard to customer service - the cruise ship industry. So, to get a compliment from Karen is nothing someone should take lightly.

To really celebrate Erin's outstanding member service, I want to share Karen's comments with the rest of the world...

Good afternoon,
I just wanted to let both of you know just how helpful Erin in the call center was today. I called to ask if our credit cards provided extended warranties on purchases. While she did not know the specifics on our cards she directed me to and walked me through VISA.COM which had all of the information that I needed.

She was a true professional and a great representative for Verity.

Thanks,
Karen Hunt
Director


These are the types of correspondence that make me love my job. Great work, Erin. Thank you, Karen, for taking the time to pass along your thoughts. It was a great way to end the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home