Friday, September 08, 2006

A feel good story

Every so often people will pass along comments that they receive about other employees to me. I LOVE when people do this. Hearing about the great service we provide our members really makes me feel proud about where I work. I can already feel that this is getting a little sappy so I will just share with you a comment that a member recently sent to our Mortgage Director about an employee in our Operational Support Department.

I have been a member for over 9 years and have always received exceptional service from all employees. Recently one of your employees went above and beyond for me, turning a very stressful situation into a positive one. I appreciated Brad's outstanding customer service so much that I wanted to let you know.

At 9AM on Thursday July 27th I was at my realtor’s office signing closing papers on the sale of our WI home at which time I also had North American Van Lines at my residence loading our belongings. At 8am that morning I had received a phone call from the North American that they needed payment in full prior to the semi leaving my residence on Friday. While at my realtors office I called members services and paid my Visa balance in full. Concerned that the pay off would not show up for 24 hours and that the moving expenses exceeded my credit limit on my journey card I phoned Wendy who was handling my escrow on the purchase of a new home in Oregon. She called Brad and explained my situation. Within minutes I received a call from Brad telling me not to worry about it and that he had a solution. First thing Friday morning Brad called me to let me know that my Visa payment had gone through. He then did a conference call with North American letting them know that they could charge my card. While I was still on the phone with Brad the full charge for my moving expense had been already posted to the card. Problem Solved…He was MY HERO and I wish to thank him for his excellent customer service. Please pass this on and let him know how much I appreciated everything he did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home