Friday, September 15, 2006

My development

I have not blogged for awhile but I would like to let everyone know the progress of “The Flying Monkey”. It's probably been about 7 months since my official acceptance to Verity University. I have good news, since attending, I have taken the 7th Habits of Highly Effective People, Give 'em the Pickle, Star Books, and attending outside courses in Information Technology. The most important part of education and self improvement is staying on track. Verity is a great place that promotes learning and has a supportive staff to keep you up to speed. Justin, Daryl, and Tina (Our Triple Threat Teachers) has consistently paved my path to success. This includes one-on-one counseling, providing resources, and being an advocate of my education. Many thanks guys! I even have Verity University's Vision & Mission statement on my bulletin board to keep me motivated. It states:

Verity University

Vision & Mission

Statements


Verity University's Vision
Educate and empower employees by providing exceptional professional development opportunities.

Verity University's Mission
Enable students to grow, develop and enhance their careers to better serve our members.



-The Flying Monkey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home