Thursday, November 02, 2006

Exclusive Interview

Every month this blog shares with you an extraordinary feat in service performed by one of our employees. The previous blog posted by Melanie already breaks down why Kenressa is so deserving of winning this month’s EFy Award. So in the theme of Halloween I am going to play the role of the hard hitting reporter and Kenressa is going to play the role of…well Kenressa (I didn’t really think this out to good). Anyway here are the hard hitting questions that Kenressa answered for this exclusive interview.

What was the first job you ever held?
Like so many other kids it was at the fine establishment of McDonalds. This is unrelated but did you know that McDonalds website has a merchandise shop where you can buy a whole McDonald's outfit. For some reason that amuses me. Do you think if I come dressed in all McDonalds clothes they would give me a discount?

Is there a member service experience that really stands out to you?
The one that comes to mind is the one that all the buzz is about. This involved spending time with a member to truly get a sense of their needs, offering a solution that Verity could provide for them, and helping them move their business over to our institution. It also involved an invite by the new member to a family event!

How long have you been with Verity and in what position did you start?
I have been with Verity 3 years and 3 months (not that I am counting). I started as a floater (someone who travels from branch to branch), then was given the position of a full time teller (good for my car), from there it was on to Head Teller and then I was promoted to Operations Supervisor of the Auburn Branch.

What CD is in your car right now?
A mixed CD I made from my MP3s.

What is you favorite flavor of ice cream?
Jamocha Almond Fudge, yummmmmm.
Editor’s note: This is a great answer as Jamocha Almond Fudge is delicious.

Settle this debate, what is a better pet a cat or a dog?
Without a doubt it is a cat. I have two of them named Lilly and Bynx.

What accomplishment are you most proud of?
It is between recently graduating from Verity University, and buying a house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home