Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Qualities of Greatness

Just this morning, Tina asked me about my New Year’s resolution. It caught me off guard because I haven’t thought about it at all. Tina is a great person, she told me a few of her goals for next year and she always amazes me. From climbing big cold mountains to jumping off a plane, she is one determined role model for many of us.

It made me think because having a goal for yourself to accomplish sets the pace for a new year. A famous architecture named Frank Lloyd Wright said, “It is a terrific thing to get a building built that has the qualities of greatness in it.” I believe self improvement would create a firm foundation not only in your career but life as well. This New Year’s resolution I would like to attend Verity University. It has all the aspects of allowing an employee to learn a curriculum that they are interested in and opening up many opportunities.

Verity University not only provides employee education but achievement, commitment, and self discipline. These are qualities of greatness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home